Who's coming to MQS ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there too on Thursday and Friday. Might run up Wednesday since it's only a few minutes from home and I'm relieved from my day job. (My daughter gave birth to a cute little guy and his big sister is spending time with mommy and brother instead of me!)

Hi everyone, I too will be coming to MQS on Tues through Thurs. I've volunteered with Jackie since I did not get into any classes, so when I'm not being put to work, I hope to meet some of you (that I feel I already know from reading the posts) in between shifts and shopping. I met Dawn C at Paducah and she was sooo nice, so I'm really looking forward to this show.;);)

Me - Me!! I will be there too - first time! Monday till Friday - full week of learning......

(For the husband with the kids too!!! ;);))

I am getting so much grief right now because I have to leave ON Mother's Day.... yeah so?? Shouldn't a Mom do what she wants on Mother's Day!!?! Perfect timing!!

Another Class with Dawn C. - "Teacher of the Year" - looking forward to it!! :cool:

Guest Linda S

Oh how I wish I had the time and money to hop a plane and come to meet you all. Maybe next year -- we'll see. In the meanwhile, you all promise you'll have fun without me.

Linda

Archived