1000s of bolts

Hello All

I just wanted to talk up the customer service at Thousands of Bolts online fabric store! I made a mistake when I first entered my credit card info so the payment info could not be accepted. The fellow at TOB was extremely patient and tried various ways to help get things straightened out, even on a very busy Monday when he probably had lots of other things to do. Anyway, in the end I waited a few days and re entered my info and - voila! - the order has been completed. Can't wait to get the fabric and have a good look at it. Does anyone else shop at TOB?

Sylvia FC

Hi Sylvia

I have been a fan of Gary's for many many years now. When our dollar is up I am on his website and can always find what I need.

I know you Aussie girls will be cross with me, but I used to live more than 500 kilometres from my nearest patchwork shop and the next one was 1000 kilometres or if I wanted to go to the big smoke it was 2000 kilometres to Adelaide. And nothing in between but roadhouses.

there are no hidden costs and you know exactly how much postage is going to cost so no surprises after you confirm your purchase. The shortest time I have had to wait is 6 days which I think is fantastic.

Even tho these site are available I don't use them...I want to see the color and feel the fabrics. Rarely do I shop online. Not saying that one shouldn't...I just need to touch the fabrics and then bond with it a bit before it comes home with me.:P

Archived