Hello Kitty sewing machine

I would like to sell my daughters Janome Hello Kitty sewing machine. At the most, it only has about 8 hours of sewing done on it. It is 3/4 size and has the 1/4" foot on it as well as bobbins, needles, etc... I have bought a new sewing machine and she is using my old one is the reason for selling. I know that some of the girls like these machines for retreats.

Thanks!

Kelly

SOLD OUT---But you can sign up for future notifications!

So I'm leaving the links.

The turquoise-green "Hello Kitty" machine is now back on sale at Targets, and Sears websites. Target has free shipping. SOLD OUT. :(

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_2/602-7422821-7860650?_encoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000B8WSJ2

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02011706000P

They notified me of this a few weeks ago as I was on a wait list. In the meantime I found one of two on eBay from a sewing machine dealer. New, in the box a few months ago. While they are supposedly elusive little collectors machines, (don't we hear this all the time! )--- Target and Sears now have them back for sale.

The "collector" story on them is that "Hello Kitty" supposedly "Pulled the Licensing" from the Janome Corp. and Janome was not to sell them anymore. Obviously this is either true, (taken with a grain of salt or sugar)--- or Janome and "Hello Kitty" have come to some new mutual agreement, ---Or--- Target and Sears found a whole warehouse full of them someplace they had forgot about, and now they are selling them again...(my imagination working overtime once again! ):D:D:D

There you go----

Not Angie here....the original ones were produced and promoted through Target and Sears by Janome...but have heard that Janome took their name off. Don't have a clue if that's totally true. I tried to find one here locally, went to a Target and a Sears and then got on the phone and NO ONE within 100 miles of me has one.. or even knew that they were back on the market.

Everyone before I had a chance to say I see that they are back...would say we don't sell those anymore. SO maybe its a west coast thing and it hasn't gotten out here yet.

I did see that they are online, but I want to see one first, if its not put together well, its not worth the price to me....

Hey, friends----the Hello Kitty machines are most likely not in the Target or Sears stores. The links I posted were for online ordering only---and they don't have the machines in the stores.

I know this, because I've tried store shopping.

Months ago I left one of those message options at the Target and Sears websites about "if you ever get this item back in stock" please email me. And that is what happened. Both stores emailed me they had them back in stock. Now if they no longer have them---They did when I posted the links. They have already sold out---Again!

You might try leaving your contact email just in case they have them available again sometime....

The machine is solid, and I would compare it to sewing on the Janome Gem Gold---the first model that Janome came out with for taking to classes.

When I get a chance I will sit down and do some sewing with mine, and take some close up pictures and put them up on my blog and you can see the quality of the stitching. This machine is not a "toy"....type Janome. It's the real deal!:)

If you like "Little Machines" or collecting unusual little machines, you will love this one. It's different, and I'm sure collectible, and it sews a nice stitch too. I have 3 little machines I just have to keep---I'm not sure why. I just think they are so darn cute! Once in awhile I sew with them, but mostly it's just the collector in me that needs to have one.

That was the case with the "Hello Kitty" machine. ;)

Archived