Can we use roller bags at MQS

We used wheeled carts about 2 or 3 years ago...but they can be dangerous. Seriously, when they open the doors to the shopping Frenzy...those women are like animals :P:D They will just run over your feet with those carts and not say a word. It is a very disturbing sight :D You should have seen the trunk of my car last year...I had riders and all their stuff and you would not believe how much stuff you can put into the trunk of a Buick....(Or in the back seat...but that's another story:D).

A good backpack is awesome. Keeps your hands free, holds your wallet safe! No purse to carry and in most cases we can carry more on our backs than in a tote bag. Get a good one with the back support built in, they are designed for heavy text books so should work wonders with quilting finds.

I used a backpack for the first time when traveling to Republic of Panama. I was able to pack everything I needed and keep my purse safe as well. I really loved the fact that I had use of both hands at all times. ;)

Cheri

Originally posted by Mary Beth

We used wheeled carts about 2 or 3 years ago...but they can be dangerous. Seriously, when they open the doors to the shopping Frenzy...those women are like animals :P:D They will just run over your feet with those carts and not say a word. It is a very disturbing sight :D You should have seen the trunk of my car last year...I had riders and all their stuff and you would not believe how much stuff you can put into the trunk of a Buick....(Or in the back seat...but that's another story:D).

Yeah...my recollection wasn't the items stuffed into the back seat but the people....honey you were way over your limit. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Waaaahhh! I'm going to miss you guys sooo much! Take lots of pics and write every day! Promise!!!???!!!

It won't be the same without you and Barb this year.

Yes, I do remember that ride. Was that Chris (QuiltingMidwife) riding lengthwise over the passengers in the back seat.

Hey Chris - do we need to get a hanging loop for you like they have on the tube so you don't fall down? Looking forward to see you and "whats-his-name". LOL:P

We used wheeled carts about 2 or 3 years ago...but they can be dangerous. Seriously, when they open the doors to the shopping Frenzy...those women are like animals :

Yes, I can imagine that 500 ladies all pulling rolling bags around in the vendor mall would surely cause a major safety and tripping hazard!!! I am glad they do not allow these rolling bags. It would be just too much to deal with and maneuver around in the aisles!!

You should have seen the trunk of my car last year...I had riders and all their stuff and you would not believe how much stuff you can put into the trunk of a Buick....(Or in the back seat...but that's another story:D).

Here's a photo for the story about that back seat ride in your buick!! That was entirely too fun!!

post--13461901790768_thumb.jpg

I can just picture this too!! A person would need steel-toed boots and shin / ankle guards if everyone went wheeling about!!

Shopping Frenzy - can't wait!!! Good thing we just paid off our credit cards..... *** LOL*** ..... he will never know will he??!?!!

Archived