2 Quilts I just finished

Here are 2 quilts I just finished start to finish. The colorful quilt is Bill's t-shirts when he was a small boy. The mostly blue quilt is when Bill was in high school and college. the picture shows it without the binding but I promise I put it on and it has moved to its forever home.

<a  href=2160236440103874934S425x425Q85.jpg' alt=

post--13461901808233_thumb.jpg

what great t-shirt quilts Sylvia, did you use a panto and if you did which one did you use. I really would like to make a tshirt quilt for my son I have collected alot of tshirts but not sure if I have enough yet or not. I love all the different fabrics you used on the first one. Looks like a good use of scraps.

Ohooooooooo I forgot to point out. Bill is adopted. In the first picture in the center/right is his "coming home" outfit. It was a knit onesie she wanted included in the quilt. I just removed the fastners and had at it. I also wrote his name BILL on the onesie in quiltie stitches. Jeanne, in the most colorful quilt I used the panto Lime Tree by Golden threads, in the second quilt I used Spinning by the Quilted Rose. Since I don't make my living quilting but do need the extra money for my bad fabric habits, t-shirts quilts are just the right amount of time and money!

Archived