Relief Pitcher, I mean Quilter

I've been working on a Civil War Sampler for the last three days and I finally finished with the good stuff. All that is left is the background fill. I feel like I've won the game, I just need a relief quilter to finish 'er up!

I'm done for the day. Tomorrow I'll finish this one up then I only have a small sampler, a table runner and my niece's graduation quilt before I can blow through some E2E. Tomorrow can't be Friday can it?:o

You sound like I feel Donna. I'm finishing one a day early and I'm looking forward to MY weekend. I want to work on my Fall blocks and finish a couple of 30's to go with the ones from the other exchange.

I can hardly wait to see what you're doing. Civil War Sampler---something like a Dear Jane?

Sorry I can't be there to help you "finish 'er up".

Hey Donna~

Getting ready to load an oversized King Trip Around the World with a large 3D Applique border. She wants "tight" Fill in the Center. (ie, CC):o

I'll come up and do your fill in if you'll do my CC.

We could start a "Quilters Exchange". If we don't want to work on our own stuff, we could see if anyone else is up to it and trade jobs.

I think I need more coffee and a real vacation.

Laura

Hey Laura, that would definitely be considered a longarmer's round robin. I think for my own quilts, to get a group that would swap tops just so we could have quilts quilted by our longarm friends....

So, I took pictures. I hate taking pictures because they always turn out bad. I honestly have no space in my home big enough to hang a quilt and get far enough away from it to take a picture (poor me).

But here are a few, hopefully.

post--13461901902612_thumb.jpg

wow, wow, wow Donna you did good. who was your relief Quilter? LOL

Seriously you hit it way out of the ballpark. I love the variety of techniques and fills that you used.

Heidi, isnt' HEIDING anymore. so nice to see your beautiful smiling face. I know Bonnie was getting so much attention you wanted some too!!:cool: very cool!!

Donna, the quilt is beautiful! I really can't wait until I can quilt like that. I'm still in the "all over" pattern stage. I am doing a Wizard of Oz quilt right now, trying to follow Mryna's DVD "Just Do It". (Easy for her to say):D Thanks for the pics.

Archived