Our Bonnie B--now with pics

Bonnie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God has truly blessed you with a wonderful family, even though it is hard to see them go you are so lucky to have them.

Linda, What can I say! Thank you from all of us who couldn't be there for Bonnie. You are what defines a true quilter. Being the thread to hold things together, the warmth of friendship and love, the hug of love wrapped around you and the softness of just being there. Yup Linda you are an angel quilt.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda thank you for sharing the pictures of Bonnie and Gene.

Bonnie, What a lovely couple you and Gene are. Your love for each other shines through. Wish we could have all come to help you with your cleaning. that is such a hard thing to do. May you find peace in the days ahead and comfort in Jess' memories. He looks like a very kind and gently soul. Be sure to let your mom know Gene that we are sending her hugs and prayers too.

Linda Rech, you are, like everyone says, God's hands and heart to all of us, and I know you are like that to your community, not just us quilters. You are an angel among us. Sending you a hug too.

Originally posted by lizziesgirl

....You are what defines a true quilter. Being the thread to hold things together, the warmth of friendship and love, the hug of love wrapped around you and the softness of just being there. Yup Linda you are an angel quilt.

Sheryl, Awww! Now that is so sweet!! :)

Linda R thanks for posting the picts and keeping us up to date on their doings.

Hugs to all and to you and Denny, of course.

ritaR

PS Bonnie's looking great, and looks just like she sounds on the internet... ;o)

Ritar

Bonnie, the picture of you and Gene is priceless...you both look so happy and I love your impish smile. Kristina, I dont think those were bunny ears...probably devil's horns:P

Sending you hugs from me and the ponies!!

PS...Linda, you're such a trooper. So good of you to help!

Archived