Dory, Bonnie B - sent an email to you both

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was telling Shannon a couple of days about the voices in my head and how sometimes they just go to sleep and I'm all alone and no one to talk to, so that's when I usually pick up a phone and call someone cuz I don't like listening to the wind in my head.....

She drew this...and sent it to me for frig art.....I made a copy for Gene so his voices won't get lonesome anymore also.

But its when they shut-up or they get mad at me that its not fun anymore....long road trips from NV to NY all alone and they go and shut-up on me someplace between Battle Mountain and Cheyenne Wy...that's a HUGE lonely 12 hours..... And even the wind gets to be a headache after awhile.... I've had to apologize more than once in my life time to my voices.... VEry Sad....

Kristina, and to think I have the moxie to bitch and the couple of voices in my head and one teenager. Man I should be ashamed of myself. When Siana was tiny it was ever three minutes or so "Grandma this and Grandma that". I turned on her one day and told her I was going to change my name...this teeny tiny three year old put her hand on her hips and asked me "to what?". So I can imgaine the day to day life at your house, but I bet bed time can be a blessing.

Archived