Dory, Bonnie B - sent an email to you both

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mirabelle

I was always told not to eavesdrop on other peoples conversations but this has been so much fun to read.

Love Shannons doodles, really made me laugh:P

Karen you can pop in whenever,,,its not evesdropping...nothing we have to say is that private. But sadly with Shannons doodle you now have the complete picture of the inside of my head.... she just had to go let the cat out of the bag...bummer, and here I was hidding it so well.:P:P Even with all the laughter...its still dark and empty.:cool:

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go argue with a couple...one wants to go to town, an the other wants to go back to bed and read a book and ME I think we all should go to the basement to get a few things done...like the quilt on the frame, and some general housekeeping...can't find the cutting table, and two more quilts are in the gee what do you call it UFO stage...next years maybe show quilt and a late wedding present. Must go now...:P:P:P

Heidi I did get your email Saturday morning. My email seems to be working a-ok. It's Bonnie's I am not sure of.

Karen...You weren't eavesdropping. If I had something to say in private...I would have emailed or u2u'd the person directly. You never know where a conversation will take a turn huh? That is why I have so much fun here in this group.

It just took Bonnie's e-mails longer to get to you because the voices were fighting over who was going to actually write it:D:P

And Shannon...nu-uh. The horses/dog voices are not in my head. I can hear them outloud and they have different inflections, so no...they are not in my head. ;)

Shana and everyone is welcome here...if this was a private conversation, it would not be nearly as much fun!

Have to go have a talk with Hank (my BC) now....:P:P:P:P

Originally posted by DoryJM

And Shannon...nu-uh. The horses/dog voices are not in my head. I can hear them outloud and they have different inflections, so no...they are not in my head. ;)

well, this is worse than i originally thought....you've jumped from the 'voices' to actual hallucinations.....

completely different psychological diagnosis....

WWS!! :P:P

I'm with Kristina...don't have time for drink or drugs.....now its true, that at one time I partied a bit to much, so maybe the damage was done then....never did any drugs....they weren't around where I was when I was growing up...cowboy life and all.

But Gene did tell some friends once that were totally serious that they couldn't figure out how we could have so much fun and not have to get drunk first to have it....."I Don't have time for that stuff....she moves to fast, if I was always drinking I would never catch her, and catching her is half the fun."

Dennis and I have had Friday night margaritas since we were first together. We sit and have a marg and gossip like two women...its really fun. Then we have a lazy dinner (pizza, burgers or the like) and usually fall asleep watching tv on the couch. Exciting life...it has many definitions!!:D

Originally posted by DoryJM

Although...I do like the "what meds are you on" idea. You never know...it has possibilities!

And I'm not hallucinating; Hank, Chloe and Emma all have very specific voices. Emma even calls me "grandma"!!:P:D

Now where were you when I was going to the clubs in Reno on Friday nights and having girls night out....see you missed so much not knowing me then.... Well maybe, not....

Grandma...huh, is this where the "Twilight" theme starts playing and I start humming DO DO DO DO DODODO.

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Great...just what we needed in the Homicidal Quilt Guild...someone who hallucinates!! :P

I think someone who hallucinates and has ADD or ADHD would be pretty interesting.....just think of all the color combos on the wall one could see without the aid of drugs.....:P;) but keeping the mine on the task, might be a even interesting trip....hooooo look at all the pretty colors, the reds, and blues, and green......did you feed the horses today.....the purples, and browns...man I need to muck the stalls today.....

Archived