Not speaking to me

Irene,

I think there are a lot of options. I think it could be feminine or masculin. do you have a choice? I see lots of things in the white area. You could do feathers if you wanted or do a motif from a stencil. Lots of room to shine. In the dark area you could do concentric squares on point, create a circular design or even do an all-over design. Lots of options. Since it is for a wildlife club personally I would do animal motifs in the white area and add some stippling around them to really make them pop. I would add in some cross hatching too. Lots of options.

Ok, i'm thinking take the safe road. For both male & female's.

I'd do some neat tree's, pinecones, etc. in the light areas.

Or maybe even better, using the green rainbow's threads, do some cool evergreen trees in the dk areas, and then use some tan/brown thread in the lighter and do some pine cones.

You can get your tree/pinecone ideas off of stencils or anywhere. Just be creative with it!

You could even stipple down the off white areas after getting a couple pine cone's in the center, kinda of hooked on a small branch (if im clear as mud). That way the pine cones would pop!

Archived