NQR Babysitting

I kept Meredith this week some because she was sick. These are some of the things she did while at my house.

1. She lined up all her stuffed animals against the wall and she got in line with them. She sat there quietly for a minute then she leaned forward, looked down the line and said, "Snowman, stop that or I will whip your butt!"

2. She stood up and put one hand on her hip and pointed with the other hand and said, "Sheep, no fighting, no fighting, no fighting."

3. I caught her with her nose pressed against the pain of the window saying, "Hurry up Christmas, hurry up!"

When you keep a 3 1/2 year old every minute is a new experience!!!

post--13461902998174_thumb.jpg

Meg, she is my only grandchild. She is funny, funny with her vocabulary.

Shana, did you not hear that last week we had lots of snow and we made a snow man and had a snowball fight? It lasted about 48 hours. Everything was soooooo pretty. Meredith had outgrown her boots so we had to make a flying trip to Target for boots and gloves. We couldn't make snow icecream because I was out of sweetened-cond. milk and didn't want to go back to town. It was great fun!

I do like the snow especially when I get to have a fire in the fireplace! Sooooo cozy!!!!

Archived