New picture

My daughter took my picture at Christmas at her house so I decided time to update. I really look old in picture. Uck I lose so much weigh that size 4 jeans are too big. The kids are after me to gain some weight back. I am trying. because yesterday on my B-Day I ate 4 large brownies. LOL had to celebrate my b-day.

Edie, I love your new avatar photo. I understand that going through a divorce is not the best way to loose weight, is it? Not recommended. I am so sorry this has taken a toll on your body. I would disagree --- wearing baggy size 4 jeans is definitely too thin for anybody. Hey, I think having a nice healthy figure is wonderful but there is such a thing as too thin, especially women getting into their 60's they need to stay BONE healthy so osteoporosis does not effect you. Size 4 sheesh I think that is what pre-teenage girls would fit into!!! :( But, I know over time, you will recover and get a little meat back on those bones! :) Just take it one day at a time. Hang in there and just know you are going to be OK! Love ya girl.

Archived