NQR - A Day With my "Little" Mary........

Originally posted by Melanie Rouse

.......What is the pattern for the snowman? I know I have seen it before and it would be fairly quick to put together.

Patchabilities is the pattern designer. My LQS had about 13 different types of these little patterns on sale at Christmas, so I snatched up all 13 of them. This is the first one we (me & Mary) have made together. These are so little and so cute, just took a short time to put together. Of course, I helped guide her A LOT on this first project. I traced the pattern but she ironed them on the fabric and then cut them out. I helped her with the buttonhole stitching, but she did most of it. She took it slow and listened to my instructions. She's in 5th grade now, and I think she is 10 and will be 11 in April.

Well what a super duper wonderful day!!! thank you so much for sharing her with us. your kitchen looks yummy. she is so blessed to have you teach her how to sew and quilt. she will be a rock star before you know it. I'm with all the rest, can I come play at your house too?

Archived