Mid West Quilters Meeting

I'll be driving from Colorado to Des Moines on that day.

I am leaving early in the morning, but not sure if I would make it in time.

Not sure What the weather will bring.

How late does the meeting run?

Would love to meet up with you all.

MB~ You always crack me up!

Sherri~ I hope all is well, (emergency phone call)

I'll try to U2U Jewels for directions and info.

Thanks

Laura

Yippee!!! Do it!! Come down Friday night...spend the night...and we will get up early and go!!

Actually, I already have a reservation at Hotel Jules. Otherwise it would be really tempting. I'm thinking back to several years ago riding to different shops with you and Linda. Pretty entertaining!!

See you Saturday morning. It should be a really fun day. I'm bringing IQ cuz a few gals want to check it out again. Not that you'll want to buy it or anything, but you can see it in action up close and personal.

Are you bring the crosshatch templates for Circle Lord? I'd really like to see those. I hate doing CH by hand and I don't always get perfectly spaced straight lines. I've used IQ and it can be time consuming. I would consider purchasing templates for CH if it gives the perfect results that I get with IQ, but doesn't take as long.

Debbi

I am 40 min from Jewels. I think Julia Martin will be coming from the west...and Roxanne, and Kerry. They are farther west than I am. I'm in the s.e. portion of Lincoln, so I take the short-cut to the Waverly exit and jump on I-80 from there.

I think you are further North arent you? Or...shall I ask, where will you be headed down? I-80 too? Cuz, it will take you 25 min to drive thru north lincoln, just to pick me up! LOL!

But, thank you for the offer!!!!!!!

This is going to be an AWSOME gathering this time! We are growing by leaps - n - bounds in the midwest!!!!!!

We have MB's potatos and Sheri's Better than Sex but not Quilting cake.;) Renae is bring crackers and a cheeseball. I'll have coffeecake ready when everyone gets here and pulled pork sandwiches for lunch. I don't think there is anything we NEED but if you have something you would like to bring, feel free. A WEEK FROM TODAY AND NO SNOW FORECAST!!!!!

Archived