Mid West Quilters Meeting

Okay, anyone wanting to ride to the meeting from the Kansas City Metro area, needs to meet at the McDonalds in Platte City, just off the I-29/92 highway exit. I believe that is Exit 18. We will be leaving the parking lot at 6:00 am. No later. The meeting in Nebraska starts at 9:30 or 10, this should get us ther in time. Please plan to be there before 6 am. We have a driver, so everyone can ride together and P-A-R-T-Y!!! ;)

Great! A picture of the driver. My son overheard the conversation I had, making plans for a meeting place. When I hung up he asked who I would be riding with. I told him some ladies from this area...that I have not met yet. I love telling my grown children that I will be going with people I met on the internet :D:D

Mary Beth you are so bad. I'm so sorry that i can't go. It was a hard decision, River Dance or Quilters, River Dance or Quilters. Sorry River Dance won. My daughter would have killed me because she had bought the tickets. Maybe next time or like I said we can do something here also.

You girls are going to be one wild bunch on I-29. Should I alert the Highway patrol to be watching for a party van? I'll have coffee and coffeecake waiting for you whenever you get here. Does anyone have food allergies? I'm planning on pulled pork sandwiches for lunch but I can change the menu if necessary.

Claudia, It would only be a 12 hour flight.:P:D:P

Claudia,

YES! We can pick you up at the airport as I will go right past it!!!

Julie, no food allergies except for the calories!!! I am already hungry for the pulled pork. Can I bring any goodies?

Please don't notify the I-29 Highway Patrol, as we'll will probably find our own trouble all on our own!!! HEE HEE! Thank God, my brother (former KS Highway patrol is retired).

Suzie,

Can we mention his name when we do get into trouble...will it help?? I have been in a situation before, not getting into that...but I had a future uncle who was in law inforcement and it reeeallly helped. I'm just sayin.

Okay, anyone interested in going to this meeting, please send me a u2u so we have a head count. This is only a week away, can you believe it!! It is going to be fun.

We will be leaving the McDonalds in Platte City, MO at 6 am. Get's you McMuffin and get on board!!! :)

You ladies are going to have such a grand time. I'm like Joyce, though my other option wasn't Riverdance but, Christian Motorcycle Assn woman's retreat vs quilting. We'll have probably about as much laughing as you ladies will have. I think I'm getting in my healthly doses of laughing this month after our Bible study last night on marriage and then a retreat in a week. I'll hopefully be able to catch you on the next trip and/or see you all in May.

Sally

Originally posted by dtreusch

Hey MB. I talked to Renae last night. She talked me into coming instead of working. Gotta keep the priorities straight. :)

Perhaps I should drive to KC and ride with you guys to Omaha. It sounds like it will be a fun trip!!

Yippee!!! Do it!! Come down Friday night...spend the night...and we will get up early and go!!

Archived