Promoting Yourself Online

Ok Ok! Stop emailing me already! :P

I've received a number of emails over the last few days asking me to make this class available to everyone. This is really good timing as my wife and I are very close to launching a new website that will take you and your new online presence for a wild ride of self promotions.

We are launching in the next couple days and I'd be happy to let you know the minute it goes live. Shoot me an email for an early invitation to check it out!

Class Description:

Your shortcut to launching yourself into cyberspace. Even if you don't have a website or blog, I will guide you through the process seamlessly. I guarantee long lasting results with a few simple techniques using social networking, permission based and word of mouth marketing. I have over a decade of tried and tested experience. You will be amazed how my simple approach incorporates branding, keyword research, search engine optimization, evaluating your competition and much much more. This class can quite possibly save you thousands of dollars trying to market yourself online, and the best part is it will only require a few minutes a day to implement the methods I present you.

• 2 weeks later...

Soon soon soon! I have put the first week's post up but thought I'd wait till more content was up before I sent out invitations. I am going to walk you through promoting yourself online using a real live example. Our guinea pig has absolutely no web presence so we will walk her through the entire process leaving no stone unturned. Once we've developed her site/blog and profiles across various networks we will teach her a few very low maintenance techniques to drive traffic and exposure to her site. Sit back and enjoy the ride...

http://quiltersdaily.com/How-To-Promote-Yourself-Online.php

Archived