Stitch Regulator Speed not responding

I don't post often so sorry if I don't explain things they way you all will understand, but hopefully it will make sense anyway and someone can offer advice. Please??

When I power on my machine (Millennium), my speed regulator is not responding at all. It's set to zero (this is normal at the point of power on) but when I try to increase the speed (right-hand green button), the machine is not doing anything. I've tried both the front and the back controls and nothing happens. It's acted "fishy" once in a while before, but it's always finally worked, except for today - I get nothing!

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks - I will call the factory. . .when I get a chance. I am still able to quilt - but with a LONG stitch length - bigger than what I like to use. Luckily I have customers that are not in a hurry to get their quilts back since I will not use such a long stitch on anything but my own.

have you turned it off then turned it back on with the same problem...

or-

davis (my live-in electrician) says that the l.e.d screen had little 'fluidy thingies' in it (my words not his) and sometimes it takes the gel some time to 'warm up' and show the setting...

HTH

• 1 year later...

I had exactly the same problem last week! Mark at APQS told me to remove the metal covers at back and front of the head and check the plugs that are behind the two stitch regulator LED boxes. One of them had loosened. When the connections were tightened everything was fine again. Just another example of Mark's super service!

Hope this helps..

Barbara

Archived