My Lenni has arrived

My machine arrivied and I'm very happy to have her, She will be put together this weekend as soon as I get my short arm out of the room. I have a lady coming to look at the short arm so I don't want to take it down yet. I hope she buys it, but even if she doesn't it will be taken down. My lenni will then go up and I can start playing . I've been unemployed for over 1 1/2 year so this will be my new job. I have a circle lord coming also. I can't wait for all to get here. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

Way to go Ann, you will be having so much fun with one you will forget the other... even with the CL you will want to PPP freehand and pantos and working from both sides of the machine, etc..., so enjoy all you can. Sorry about the job situation.

ritar

I am so exicited for Ann as you know we are sisters and I knew eventually she would take the plunge into LA Quilting. I am going to Vermont next month and we will have a great time playing with her new Lenni and additional toys. Ann, Can't wait to see you and your Lenni. under one month now, Ann wants me to give her lessons but I think she will have it pretty much figured out by the time I get there, don't you? :cool:

Archived