NQR-Stephanie Plum books?

I've read One To Get Ready and Two for The Dough.

Does anyone have any they'd like to sell?

These books are hilarious. The bed shakes when I read, and I've got tears on my pillow from laughing!! The dog gets ticked off and jumps on the floor! :o Excuuuuussseee me!!:D

The author is Janet Evanovich.

YES! I'm sure they have them at the library! They are funny and not a lot of sex or foul language. Just my kind of book!:D

Although, I did read The Other Boleyn Girl and The Boleyn Inheritance and as steamy as they were , I did enjoy them! Henry VIII was a REAL chauvinist pig! Unbelievable!!:o:o

I loved all her books, but after the 13th book to was to much of the same thing. For me, the 4th book was the funniest. I never laughed so hard in all my life.

I know you can find copies of her books in used bookstores. I have seen them. The libraries have them too.

I love these books, too. I've read all of them plus the in between the plums. They just crack me up.

I loaned mine to my sister and she has loaned them to someone else, so I don't have control of mine anymore. Looking forward to Sixteen ! I will be placing an pre-order soon. Keep reading, they just get better and better with each new book.

Archived