It's Here!

Lynne in Iowa

No more waiting! The UPS truck got here thru the muddy roads this afternoon with my package. Got my quiltazoid all set up and played for a little while. I'm impressed, can't imagine all the possibilities. And I haven't even got the spiro attachment on it yet, that's tomorrow's project. This is going to make my Lenni so much more fun. I can't wait to get a real quilt on it.

Have you made your first circle yet??? I just just giddy with excitement--I know that sound silly--but the circle was so perfect--and I don't have a SR--and it was so perfect--that I was just flying!!!

Have lots of fun practicing!!!! And don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have!!

Terri

hi lynne -

can you believe how it lines up perfectly everytime? all you have to do is remember to tighten everything..and voila - perfection! (i have forgotten a few times in my enthusiasm so now i tie a reminder yarn on the handle each time i move it so i am sure to double check - a beginner tip for you)

i share your excitement cause i just got some tracing templates and have not had a chance to use them yet. got the inlaws here for a visit and they are pretty time consuming. i can not wait to get my hot little hands into them.

terri, heidi and kristina are the QZ gurus. they can really tell you lots of tips when using it. and they are very generous with thier advice, so ask them! plus, it helps the rest of us by reading your posts.

have fun and congratulations!

Archived