new project....

......finished - "five" minutes bevore leaving for vacancies!:cool::D

We ?ll fly to Greece for one week vacancies tomorrow! And I finished this one really in the last minute*lol* .But the customer - she sent me 8 quilttops in a similar quality:) -was waiting to show the quilts in a local exhibition.

Have a great time......

I?ll see you next week again....

....gone packing the suitcases:cool:

Best wishes from over the ocean....

Claudia

Hi Claudia!

I love what you chose for the quilting, it makes the quilt sing! :)

Have a lovely time on your vacation & take pictures for your quilting friends at home!;)

The quilting is fabulous. I had a college friend whose husband was stationed in Greece--actually she was with him at the time. She said Greece is an well-kept secret. She lived in a hotel right on the beach. It was a 2-year honeymoon. Enjoy and come back energized to share more gorgeous quilt designs.

Guest Linda S

Oh WOW Claudia! Das ist so schon! (sorry - no umlaut on the keyboard!). The colors of the quilt are wonderful and your quilting is gorgeous.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Claudia

Can I be like you when I grow up? that quilt is absolutely gorgeous! You make all of us proud:)

the only relative I know of that quilted was my great grandmother who came from Prussia sometime during the first world war. Maybe I could say we are related and you could pass off some of your skills to me via family genes (German ones):P

Bekah at

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

.....sure, we are related!!!!:cool: WE ALL ARE QUILTERS!:D

A wonderful relationship....I?m convinced!

Mary.....You should know, why I?m able so to do so many quilts: I?m addicted!:cool: :D But normally I have only 4 to 5 hours a day to quilt: I?m a shop owner and mom as well!;)

Thanks for your compliments!

Claudia..... who is a happy quilter

Archived