A big 'THANK YOU" to APQS

the dinner last evening was so much fun. what a treat to meet face to face with all this very cool and talented people. i do regret that i never got to visit with manquilter - i have some non-quilty friends who don't believe he exists. all of our international forum friends are so friendly and fun.

i took pics but am still traveling around the northeast - if no one posts by then - i will attempt to figure it out when i return home on monday. i have a great pic of linzi standing on a chair at the restaurant, a group shot and some candids. also, some pics of claudias quilt since she was not here. (yes - they moved it so you can appreciate the back as well, they must have heard my bi*$%ing and moved it just to shut me up! - they didnt move heidi's however so i couldnt get a good look at the back of that one) I CAN NOT SAY ENUF THAT THE ENTIRE SHOW WAS FILLED WITH SO MUCH UNBELIEVABLE ART THAT I AM GLAD I DID NOT HAVE TO JUDGE. i was truly agog!

dinner would have been my favorite part of the show if i hadn't taken dawns' tension class this afternoon. could it be that she talked me thru my tension issues? i can't wait to get home and try out her strategies. i really learned alot.

i also took amy's maintenance class and learned all about the innards of lola-baby. i just hope i can still look at her in the same way when i get back. while i still would dread re-timing her - i would feel i was violating her - i'm your man for repacking the gearbox.

ok - gotta run for now - i loved my first MQX! :cool:

It was soooooo much fun. It never fails to amaze me what a great group of people we are. You guys are the best. I know several people took pictures and their intention is to post them. So be patient, they're coming. A huge thank you to Dianne for organizing and APQS for hosting a forum wonderful people gravitate to.

Archived