Anti fatigue mat

I have the puzzle piece types on my cement floor in the basement and have no trouble with them at all. They're soooo much better than cement...my legs tire a whole lot less and they don't get as cold either. I don't have anything to compare them to and wanted the gel mats...but at the time the price was more in my budget.

Anita

• 3 weeks later...

I have both the puzzle mats and the ULine mat. Uline is just heaven. While recovering from ankle surgery, I found the puzzle mats just were not enough to cushion my feet. ULine saved my feet and ankles. I am thinking of getting another ULine. :cool::cool::cool:

Pat in SE Georgia

i tried the piece together mats on carpet & they kept coming apart. i tried the duct tape & they would still come apart. so i bought some of the roll matting from lowe's. when i was looking for a machine, i went to look at a longarm & she had the piece together mats & the roll matting on top of them. it felt so good. so i'm going tot try the same thing.

• 1 month later...

I do not have any of the mats. I quilt in the basement and there is carpet with padding. However, after several hours, my back gets tired. I have tried crocs, and they are okay. But last winter I bought Skechers Shape-ups tennis shoes. They look goofy -- but they are wonderful. I can quilt all day while my DH is at work, without taking a break. These are my quilting shoes, I do not wear them out of the house. Then in June, I bought the Skechers Tone-ups sandals -- can't stand hot feet. These are great too.

I got the puzzle squares which worked well but will not stay still on my carpet, moved all over the place. Next I got the mats same thing, felt great but slid across the room. Always wore my crocs, but still needed the padding (I'm only 5FT tall). I have the shape ups, were them for work and love, love them. Guess I'll try quilting in them but I really hate to wear shoes. I agree the shape up sandals are great, I happen to get a pair for 50% off when I got my shape-up "Mary Janes".

• 10 years later...

Gerald,

You do understand the post if over 10 years old.  Plus, Matt; the individual you quoted, has not visited the forum since 2016.  

If you hover over the poster's name you can see when they last visited the site.  

If you do an internet search for "anti-fatigue floor mats" you will find a number of possible solutions.  

Best of luck shopping.

Cagey

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2010 at 1:45 AM, Sharond said:

I do not have any of the mats. I quilt in the basement and there is carpet with padding. However, after several hours, my back gets tired. I have tried crocs, and they are okay. But last winter I bought Skechers Shape-ups tennis shoes by pickleballhop. They look goofy -- but they are wonderful. I can quilt all day while my DH is at work, without taking a break. These are my quilting shoes, I do not wear them out of the house. Then in June, I bought the Skechers Tone-ups sandals -- can't stand hot feet. These are great too.

Until I got my saddle-stool, I had a long anti-fatigue mat that I loved. I much prefer the stool now! and can i play pickleball by wearing tennis shoes?

• 5 months later...
On 12/20/2020 at 12:14 AM, Cagey said:

Gerald,

You do understand the post if over 10 years old.  Plus, Matt; the individual you quoted, has not visited the forum since 2016.  

If you hover over the poster's name you can see when they last visited the site.  

If you do an internet search for "anti-fatigue floor mats" you will find a number of possible solutions.  

Best of luck shopping. 

how to check r350 balance

sassa reapplication for r350

Cagey

I got the puzzle squares which worked well but will not stay still on my carpet, moved all over the place. Next I got the mats same thing, felt great but slid across the room. Always wore my crocs, but still needed the padding (I'm only 5FT tall). I have the shape ups, were them for work and love, love them. Guess I'll try quilting in them but I really hate to wear shoes. I agree the shape up sandals are great, I happen to get a pair for 50% off when I got my shape-up "Mary Janes".

• 9 months later...
On 7/21/2010 at 1:45 AM, Sharond said:

I do not have any of the mats. I quilt in the basement and there is carpet with padding. However, after several hours, my back gets tired. I have tried crocs, and they are okay. But last winter I bought Skechers Shape-ups tennis shoes. They look goofy -- but they are wonderful. I can quilt all day while my DH is at work, without taking a break. These are my quilting shoes, I do not wear them out of the house. Then in June, I bought the Skechers Tone-ups sandals -- can't stand hot feet. These are great too.

Until I got my saddle-stool, I had a long anti-fatigue mat that I loved. I much prefer the stool now!