Posting QZ picts. Not Great Work

RitaR

Ok, this is two of the QoV quilts, the light colored one has a clam shell border and will put posies in the corners. I also used a template of flowers and a couple leaves with each.. not very dense stitching.

The dark or flannel one, I tried to use at least two diff patterns in each row. the back looks wierd, but I thought came out nice. The bead board is fuzzy.. Can't seem to get a pict of it that is clear and sharp.

Sorry, wish it were better.. some goofs must be taken out of the calico.. I see one in the flannel I don't like, don't quite have the courage to put it back on the frame yet.

Ritar

post--13461904084136_thumb.jpg

A big Thank You ladies.. You make me feel good, even though I can see goofs that have to come out.. flat topped clam shells, wonky feather fronds, etc.. Minor but enough to ruin a nice quilt, so they will be redone.

God Bless,

RitaR

Shall try Libby.. have guild work to do for about the next week.. then I get to start all over for another project to figure out and set.. Maybe I'll have time after that, if company doesn't come.

Thanks and hugs.. Ritar

Hi Linda, thanks, I love the look of flannel, had to wear gloves while doing this as if my finger nails hit it it's like fingernails down a chalk board.. Am so glad to have this one done. Mailing back to owner tomorrow.

RitaR

Archived