Finding time for your own quilting? I'm blogging about it!

Hi There, I am new on here although I've had my Millenium since '07. I've been busy quilting as a business ever since I got my machine, and now that I am a new mom, it seems I never have time to do my own quilting!

Anyhow, I have started a blog that is sort of my quilt journal (both of customer quilts and my own quilting), and I think that some of you may enjoy it.

So if you'd like to have a little inspiration and join me in my quest of finding at least an hour every week to have your own quilting time, check it out! And if you have a cool blog too, let me know and I'll add you to my blog list (hopefully you'll return the favor).

Links:

My Blog

My Facebook Page

Thanks, and Happy Quilting!

Brandi

post--1346190409232_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I am so glad I started getting involved in this forum--I have been missing out these last couple years!

Well it turns out I DID have time for my own quilting this week! Here are some pics, or you can see the whole deal on my blog. This one is the Chocolate Trio...milk, white, and dark chocolate...I pretty much always have food on the mind so it makes sense that this is what I base my quiting projects around.

Chocolate-Trio-5.jpg

Chocolate-Tri02.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Bvg00shD9Z4/S-seKGt0l_I/AAAAAAAABDo/NRaWRCTaac0/s1600/Chocolate-Trio-3.jpg

And here is what I'm working on next...more quilts inspired by foods...Artichoke (top) and Salsa (bottom).

Artichoke_Salsa.jpg

Thanks, and more updates next week!

Archived