I'll post a few photos of quilts from MQS. I'm going to do it one at a time. I had only about 30 minutes to fly through the quilts and take pictures so I'm sure I missed some, and Heidi, your Hunter Star was one that I didn't get a picture of. However, I really think I heard at the award ceremony that you won, I believe 3rd place. They showed slides of the winning quilts as they made the announcement and the pictures they showed were terrible. Perhaps a closer view was better, but I was in the back row.

All of the quilts are beautiful and they all deserve ribbons. :):):) The pictures that I've taken don't do the quilts justice, you just have to see them up close and personal.

The first picture is Wendy's quilt, and the quilting is magnificent! I think we've been quilting about the same length of time and Wendy, you have truely mastered it!

post--13461904096052_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by yankiequilter

A picture of Heidi's ribbon and the quilt info card.

woohoo - i had no idea heidi had even won - not surprised though. saw it at mqx and was drooling. i hope they had it displayed where you can see the back. here i go again with that whole displaying the back ranting...

who else won?

i knew about birgit & claudia from thier posts...anyone else we chat with here in loony land?

Well, I didn't even see Heidi's quilt. Sorry, I don't know how I missed it...but there are a lot of quilts.

Claudia's little "scrap quilt" brought a whopping $2000 at the auction!!! Wooo-Hoo!!!

Tonight will be viewer's choice....should be interesting.

WOW!! Everyone one of you deserve a huge hug and a big CONGRATS!!! You all did a fantastic job and those quilts are awesome!!! You are ALL WINNERS!! Please take a bow.

Hope you are doing well Heidi and please take care. I'm thinking of you.

Renae

Originally posted by Susanne.Hughes

Congratulations to all the entries and to all our winners..... well deserved. Beautiful quilts and beautiful quilting!!

It is just sooooo nice when the loveliest people win. You now, the ones who share their expertise and their good humour and who always have a kind word for others.

Cheers,

i agree! that is when the quilting gods are really paying attention. ;)

Archived