APQS is WITH THE PROGRAM!! Millie is FIXED and WONDERFUL

the NEW TESTED circuit board I was sent worked. My Millie is no longer an Illie!! Hooray! I have renamed her after Penelope, the faithful waiting wife of Odysseus. Millie had to wait to begin her happy life and now she is called "Millie Penny" (get it ? Money Penny).

Seriously now, my Millennium runs beautifully just like my dealer's whose Millie I loved after quilting 3 hours on her. I loaded my first real quilt, a charity one after practicing on muslin. The stitches with the stitch regulator after I adjusted the tension correctly were fantastic. My driving was wonky but in a few spots it looked kind of nice. Now it is practice, practice, practice. Worth every bit of any waiting and aggravation. And now ANYONE WHO GETS AN APQS MACHINE WILL NEVER NEVER HAVE THE PROBLEM I HAD, EVER AGAIN.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the NEW TESTED circuit board I was sent worked. My Millie is no longer an Illie!! Hooray! I have renamed her after Penelope, the faithful waiting wife of Odysseus. Millie had to wait to begin her happy life and now she is called "Millie Penny" (get it ? Money Penny).

Seriously now, my Millennium runs beautifully just like my dealer's whose Millie I loved after quilting 3 hours on her. I loaded my first real quilt, a charity one after practicing on muslin. The stitches with the stitch regulator after I adjusted the tension correctly were fantastic. My driving was wonky but in a few spots it looked kind of nice. Now it is practice, practice, practice. Worth every bit of any waiting and aggravation. And now ANYONE WHO GETS AN APQS MACHINE WILL NEVER NEVER HAVE THE PROBLEM I HAD, EVER AGAIN.

Archived