You will never believe what I did.....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been the quilt from....well, you know....I have had to take the borders off and cut them down, then put them back on. My heart has not been in it. I have had it on the frame since before...MQS...yes, that's right. I hate this quilt.

Yes, I have just trimmed the sides off and pressed them. Made sure they were long enough to fit across the bottom edge of the quilt. Then I have to sew them together length wise, then sew it onto the quilt. :mad: I have about 3 rows of quilting to go and thank the Good Lord it is a super easy quilting design.

This has been the quilt from....well, you know....I have had to take the borders off and cut them down, then put them back on. My heart has not been in it. I have had it on the frame since before...MQS...yes, that's right. I hate this quilt.

Yes, I have just trimmed the sides off and pressed them. Made sure they were long enough to fit across the bottom edge of the quilt. Then I have to sew them together length wise, then sew it onto the quilt. :mad: I have about 3 rows of quilting to go and thank the Good Lord it is a super easy quilting design.

Guest Linda S

Doh! Well, I'm sure I've done things that are equally, shall we say, 'enlightening?' :P Every quilt is a learning experience -- some are just more painful than the others!

Guest Linda S

Doh! Well, I'm sure I've done things that are equally, shall we say, 'enlightening?' :P Every quilt is a learning experience -- some are just more painful than the others!

I quit for a minute and went and ate some yogurt (I'm a stress eater), and a granola bar. I flipped on the TV and there was a great chick flick on....I almost started to watch it, but since I've seen it before and this thing won't quilt itself....here I are. Of course now I have to line the panto back up...it's off a bit :(

I quit for a minute and went and ate some yogurt (I'm a stress eater), and a granola bar. I flipped on the TV and there was a great chick flick on....I almost started to watch it, but since I've seen it before and this thing won't quilt itself....here I are. Of course now I have to line the panto back up...it's off a bit :(

Archived