You will never believe what I did.....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad to hear that you have it done, now it is on to more fun things. I have come close to doing this but at the last minute noticed the problem. However, I have run out of batting and put a quilt on upside down so that the panto butterflies were flying upside down. Since both were my quilts I did what I needed to do on the batting and the butterflies are still going the wrong way. The quilts on my bed and I laugh every time I see those butterflies.

Pamela

I am glad to hear that you have it done, now it is on to more fun things. I have come close to doing this but at the last minute noticed the problem. However, I have run out of batting and put a quilt on upside down so that the panto butterflies were flying upside down. Since both were my quilts I did what I needed to do on the batting and the butterflies are still going the wrong way. The quilts on my bed and I laugh every time I see those butterflies.

Pamela

Glad that the quilt is done. I haven't done that with the top but I have done it with the batting. I had to try to add more batting so I could finish it. I don't trim the backing or the batting until the quilt is quilted and off the machine.

I hope you will be able to do something fun. I identify with the stress eating too. I call it grazing.

Hang in there.

Glad that the quilt is done. I haven't done that with the top but I have done it with the batting. I had to try to add more batting so I could finish it. I don't trim the backing or the batting until the quilt is quilted and off the machine.

I hope you will be able to do something fun. I identify with the stress eating too. I call it grazing.

Hang in there.

Archived