You will never believe what I did.....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I saw "you will never believe what I did" as your Post. I thought oh Yes we will no matter what it may be we could believe it, after all the entertaining stories we have become accustomed to reading about your capers. I am just glad that you didnt hurt yourself again this time!! Sorry you came up short on your backing but I guess as long as it is fixable all is well. :cool::cool:

when I saw "you will never believe what I did" as your Post. I thought oh Yes we will no matter what it may be we could believe it, after all the entertaining stories we have become accustomed to reading about your capers. I am just glad that you didnt hurt yourself again this time!! Sorry you came up short on your backing but I guess as long as it is fixable all is well. :cool::cool:

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

when I saw "you will never believe what I did" as your Post. I thought oh Yes we will no matter what it may be we could believe it, after all the entertaining stories we have become accustomed to reading about your capers. I am just glad that you didnt hurt yourself again this time!!

Yes, there have been a few of those capers :D I am banned from the attic...I get that ;)

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

when I saw "you will never believe what I did" as your Post. I thought oh Yes we will no matter what it may be we could believe it, after all the entertaining stories we have become accustomed to reading about your capers. I am just glad that you didnt hurt yourself again this time!!

Yes, there have been a few of those capers :D I am banned from the attic...I get that ;)

I'm so glad you were able to sort out your quilt. I did the same thing once ( so far!) and after that I came up with a simple reminder of which way the quilt is to be loaded - when the customer arrives with the quilt , I visually check the backing is big enough by folding in half and placing the folded quilt top on top of the backing. I can easily see if it's big enough. Then I put a safety pin at the top and bottom of BOTH the top and backing ( and the batting if that is brought in too). Then I put the quilt in a cupboard until I'm ready to quilt it. It's then easy for me to identify right up until I am pinning the backing to the rollers which is the top or bottom edge( with safety pin) or side edge ( no safety pin). It's a lot easier to do than explain!

Shelley

I'm so glad you were able to sort out your quilt. I did the same thing once ( so far!) and after that I came up with a simple reminder of which way the quilt is to be loaded - when the customer arrives with the quilt , I visually check the backing is big enough by folding in half and placing the folded quilt top on top of the backing. I can easily see if it's big enough. Then I put a safety pin at the top and bottom of BOTH the top and backing ( and the batting if that is brought in too). Then I put the quilt in a cupboard until I'm ready to quilt it. It's then easy for me to identify right up until I am pinning the backing to the rollers which is the top or bottom edge( with safety pin) or side edge ( no safety pin). It's a lot easier to do than explain!

Shelley

Archived