R & S Designs

R & S is having a great sale but they are on vacation right now and I have a question. Maybe someone on here knows the answer! I want to order some of the Patricia Ritter designer boards for the back of the machine. Do they connect like the ones from Quiltazoid? I sure hope so. Does anyone have any of them? How is the quality?

Cheri I'm not positive, but I beleive they are simular. I have some R & S boards and they half circles that connect with rubber rings.

I just order four different patterns (3 boards each) from R & S; they have a great sale going on.

glad someone brought this up! do the block boards fit on the Quiltazoid? I'm sure they could be easily attached by drilling a couple of holes for the screws, but was just wondering if the block templates already have the holes that line up with the QZ screw holes?

Thanks everyone, great information! We have a few of the block designs from R&S and love them but was unsure about the long boards. We just placed a large order and saved $210 because of the sale. Whooooopeeee!!!!:P We have the baptist fan and spiros from quiltazoid but the prices on the r&s boards are quite a bit less. I just hope we like them as well.

Cheri

Did you find a way to apply the discount on the website? I was looking at that and did not see a way to use the 10% or 20% code anywhere, so did not place an order as I was afraid that I would get charged the entire amount. Plus they never seem to be able to find my Pay Pal account? Any ideas?

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

Cheri

Did you find a way to apply the discount on the website? I was looking at that and did not see a way to use the 10% or 20% code anywhere, so did not place an order as I was afraid that I would get charged the entire amount. Plus they never seem to be able to find my Pay Pal account? Any ideas?

Jeanne,

Just type in "20%" when it asks for the code. At least that is what I did. Hope it works for you!!!

Archived