Sorta NQR Humor-- And the story goes!

And the story goes----- Jane gave me a 10 minute break from quilting as she had received two e-mails requesting grasshopper humor on the forum. So, here we go! (Sorry I’ve been absent—real busy!!)

This morning I woke up and ran right out to start the Millennium and get ready for the day, quilting has been backing up and I have a lot of fair entries to get done for our clients. It seems like they all need to be done between July 15th to Sept 15th. I guess that’s just the way it goes. It’s better busy than not.

I added all the special ingredients to get my first project off the ground and then got Millie going. As lunch time was near, I heard Jane come in and told me lunch was ready. She said my quilting project looked very good and I did a great job! Now was the time to add bliss and M & M’s to our day. Our lunch was great with the Millennium roasting our chicken and the Bliss, along with the M&M’s added for our sustenance! Is there anything that machine cannot do? WHAT you say? ---See the photo!

Hope this makes you smile—Dave B.:cool:

1412-web.jpg

Archived