Love my Quiltazoid

Stevie

I had the honor of being one of the testers for the gammill quiltazoid. I absolutely love it and I cant say enough about Adam and Linda for their customer support. I will post pics and soon as I have my sisters quilt completed. If I can figure out how to post them!!

Stevie

You are in for a treat--i love working with Linda and Adam--always quick to listen and come up with a solution!!! Plus their product is top of the line!! Isn't circle making just the most fun ever--wait until you get hooked on the tracing templates--then there is no stopping you--oh and I forgot about the spirograph--makes your quilting look so amazing!!

Have fun!!!

Joanne, I bought the Econozoid. It is a lot less $$ and does everything the Quiltazoid does except the Spirals. So far, I have made so many designs without the spirals that I don't miss it. THEN there are ALL THOSE PATTERN BOARDS to choose from. Both from Quiltazoid and R & S. They just keep coming up with new ones all the time. ;)

Welcome Stevie. The QZ is fabulous and I have to agree...Linda and Adam are pretty good folk themselves! They have produced a terrific product and are open to new suggestions. I love working with them. :)

Joanne, I doubt you will find a used QZ...but as Linda (vivianmable) said, the Econozoid is well worth its money especially if you consider all the design possibilities you get with it and the tracing templates. The spiro attachment can be attached at any time...so it allows you to purchase the system in baby steps. Hope you soon join the QZ family too. ;)

Archived