Wanna post pictures

LOL, I finally got the signature, and it wiped out my avatar and info, machine, webshots,other items we use, and now I can't get them back.

Good Luck.. I think the thing is to make it 200 small or was it 300 small. Good Luck.. prayers for making it work without irritation.

Originally posted by barbm

Joanne, if there are spaces or non-alphabetic characters (#, ", etc.) in your file name, you may get an error message. Try re-naming your file to one word, jpeg should work.

Good luck!

Oh, Thank you Barb! I was having such a hard time trying to post a photo....it had an apostrophe in the name. As soon as I took it out it worked fine.

Joann,

Try this method:

Save your photo on your computer as a jpeg (edit it if needed to keep it on the small side).

Open (or create) the forum thread you want to add your photo to. Type your description in the normal "message" box.

Scroll down below the boxes that allow you to disable smiles, etc. You'll see another section called "attachment" and a "browse" button. Click on the Browse button, find your photo, click on it, and then click on the "open" box in your photo dialog box.

The attachment location will appear in the Attachment box.

Don't preview your post, just hit Post Reply. (You can always go back and edit your post if you aren't happy or it didn't work. (Just as I'm going to do in a minute if a quilt photo doesn't show up in this post as my tester! :)

post--13461904763815_thumb.jpg

I'm not ready for feathers, it is for a young man (very special guy!) and I want more of a masculine feel - fill around the triangles of the bear paw, maybe wide crosshatching around the 4 paws, but what to put in the paw itself? a smaller paw? This will all be free hand or ruler work- looking forward to ideas for that space.

Thanks,

Joanne

Archived