New Body Please!!

Welcome back Barb!!! *** Just keep quilting! *** (and all will get better, right??!?!!)

Glad to here that the surgery works for you and they have been able to fix most of your problems, I will say a prayer for you too.

If you figure-out how to do that "new body" thing, please let me know.... I have some parts I would like to exchange!!!;););)

Hi Barb,,

That chronic fatigue is not fun. Ask me I know...I go through it on a regular basis ...yuk,,yuk. The physical pain is so draining .I'm glad you are on the mend and hope to see your projects in the near future.

Keep on smilling, it looks good on you!!! It's too bad we can't take our cutters, sewing machines, thread, batting, expertise in putting things together and make new bodies for yourselves:P:P:P. I think that would be (sew) much fun don't you think???

Take care and I will pray for you.

Well with 2 new knees and more energy I think I'll call you the Bionic Quilter. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I guess I'm going to go ahead and schedule my carpel tunnel surgery. I can't even sew binding on right now.

Have fun with your baby Agnes. I guess I'll have to think of a name for my Freedom. I've had him(yes its a guy) for 5 years now. I suppose he should have a name.

Prayers coming your way for continued healing.

WOW.....................SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT IT ALL OVER WITH AND ALL AT ONCE! ! ! ...........ONE MORE TOTAL KNEE SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE! ! ! ..............THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW, AND I HOPE THE NEXT SURGERY GOES AS WELL...............LIFE HAPPENS IN BETWEEN THE QUILTING...............SOON AND VERY SOON.....................AAAAAAAAAnn

Archived