any ideas for fun fairy quilt? FINISHED PHOTOS

Hey Dell.... that is the same quilt I'm working on right now..... I also quilted around the fairy and enhanced the background.

I just posted photos on my blog yesterday. I love this quilt, you can have so much fun with it.

Annie what every you quilt it will be darling, let the fairies talk to you...lol

Originally posted by rlhdesigns

Hey Dell.... that is the same quilt I'm working on right now..... I also quilted around the fairy and enhanced the background.

I just posted photos on my blog yesterday. I love this quilt, you can have so much fun with it.

Annie what every you quilt it will be darling, let the fairies talk to you...lol

Your quilting is beautiful. I haven't trid feathers like yours yet. Beautiful!!!

Thanks for all the ideas. I like Dell's leaves. And Rebecca, your background fill is gorgeous. I think with puffy batt though, I'll have to tone it down. I was thinking along Vicki's ideas, outline the fairies and letters, and do some fairly open leaves in the sashing. Gotta think of something cute for the cornerstones. Butterflies, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

There is sooo much to love with this quilt!

Beautiful to start--but then your added stitching and attention to detail made it wonderful! Great design ideas--love the butterflies!

Poor little U-guy with no flower! That's what happens when you have room for 25 in the setting and 26 fairies to place! I can't think of a flower that starts with U.:o

Archived