New projects are finished....

Do you want to see them?;)

Please have a look at my new photoshow: The new customer quilts are pubished and my new batik project, I?ve shown recently unquilted already in another thread !

One customer quilt was sewn out of a panneaux with a wonderful border around! Theme: Flying Eagle!

My private projects.......yeaaaahhh: I?ve stolen some days to make something for private*lol*;):cool: is Swinging Colours!

Tomorrow we?ll start to pack the van with the Millennium and the fabrics to go to the Show in France! Cross the fingers for me....to have a a busy and successful show;):D

Here is one pic of Swinging Colours:

Claudia, you use the most delicious colors in your quilts. Do you hand dye your own, or purchase fabric? I'd love to have some of the colors you have.

And your mastery of contrast and colorplay is excellent. Wonderful, wonderful. I can't wait until I can someday go overseas to visit you.

Is the eagle pieced or is it one of those panels? It is very nice.

Oh My!! Love your quilts - again! Beautiful!!

One question... is that black piping inbetween the rows on your colorful

quilt? Very nice - dramatic - love them both, such great piecing too!

Hope you have great, successful and SAFE trip! Good Luck with that!

Can't wait to see more of your work - as always!

Thank you all for your nice comments!:D

I have had fun to quilt those tops!

To answer your questions:

Teresa: Yes, the eagle was a panel, but the customer has done a great job with piecing the outer border!

Judi: The black line is a black bias from Clover, you iron it and then sew it with a twin needle on your DSM.

Mauren. The original pattern of the blocks are published in one of the last Fons and Porter Magazines ( sorry, I don?t know anymore the number of the issue)

But I changed the border - instead of stripes around, I put 3inches squares around.

It was really fun and fast to sew....and perfect for batic uses!:cool: i love to sew batics....;)

And now....... The van ( 7,5 tons) - really huge - is parking in front of the house, waitingf to be started tomorrow morning. I hope we haven?t forgotten anything for the show! But - we always forget something*lol* - we?ll find out in France!

Jolly....oh yes - please visit us again!:D The show is in the Alsace , date 14th till 17th.

In all villages of this valley are exhibitions in a wonderful region - for vacancies too;):cool:

If you would have a chance.....you shouldn?t miss the show!

Have a great time.......

Best wishes from over the ocean....

Claudia

Hey....all!

I just want to tell you that we - Janne from Norway,Phillippe from Nice in France and myself are back from the show in France!

It was greaaaaaat! We haven?t seen a lot of the exhibitions in the old churches and buildings in many different villages - we were sooooo busy at the booth;):cool:

The only exhibition I could visit was of the japanese artist Yoko Saito....OMG.... all hand applicated and handquilted - what a patience they must have;)

Ok...Janne and I are going to the showroom right now to set up the Milli again :cool:

The next show will be in ten days....same procedure;):cool:

Have a great day.....

Best wishes from over the ocean....

Claudia

Archived