Up and running.... "UPDATE"

Well, more like walking, o.k. try baby steps.... After a few months of being stored, finally got Millie set up and I am now playing. So far so good. I've written my name and my dh name, did some circles, squares, diamonds all freehand...not great but not bad considering it's my first time. You ladies and gents were right, it is great fun. I'll be busy playing and figuring things out. Can't wait to feel confident enough to load one of my quilt tops.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't post here very often, I admit to being a lurker :( , but I thought I'd bring this post forward. Marlene and I met this week and spent a some time together on her Millie......it won't be long before you see her posting pictures of her beautiful quilts all finished!

and thanks to Marlene I've ordered new wheels for my Millie and have bliss envy iykwim!

We met thanks to this forum, turns out we are practically neighbors :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Wendy. Just to bring you up to date, I am taking that wolf quilt apart and squaring up everything....lol...thank you so much for the lessons you taught me the other day and can't wait to get together again. I'm anxious to take more pointers from you and very glad we meet... Thursday can't come soon enough in my book.

I love my Millie and thanks again to Wendy she fixed my slow up/down needle problem... Both Wendy and Mille are so much fun..I give Melia a kiss every morning and tell her I love her. We like to play!! A hundred more lessons from Wendy..:D.:D..:D. and we should be just fine.:;););)

thank you so much Wendy...you are an excellent teacher.

• 1 month later...

Leslie, that was likely the #8 screw issue. Most of us have had to adjust that pesky screw, one direction or the other or both! It's easy - and there are instructions in your manual, if you need them.;) Or you can do a search here to get hands-on advice!

Archived