Did anyone...WHAT...NOBODY FINISHED RRBC???????????

I would at least like to be able to say that I had started it but, NO I haven't. I really have not done very much since Christmas when I burned the midnight oil for 3 months straight doing the grandkids Christmas quilts. Now my guild has a mystery that is just beginning I will try to hop on that train and chug along maybe I can get the top done by May which is the challenge.

I love the orange and blue I dont think it is a mistake at all Sandra, it is beautiful. Hope you show yours soon too Christina, Gail your colors are very pretty as well. I hope to work a little on something this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok out there in longarm land!!!! I have two of these RRCB's to quilt. One is going on the frame tomorrow and mine will come next.

My friend's quilt is first and I get to play with it! I told her I'd like to try something new in the main body doing some kind of freehand all-over. Then she'd like some border treatment. I wanted to try Shannon's Topo design, but think I should wait to practice on my own.

Open to some ideas here....I really want to do a good job and make my friend's quilt sing! The only thing I've heard her say lately, is that she seems to see a lot of quilts these days "over-quilted"....too bad because all of a sudden the quilt is screaming at me to custom quilt it!!! Maybe that's what I'll do on mine, hmmm......

Sandra

I love this quilt. Went and got the directions. I am going to start working on it once I get home....if I ever get home....hehehehe.

I love what you did, Sandra. Kristina, are you going to post pics?????? Your work is always so gorgeous.

Nancy

P.S. Since Lola went to a new home, did I mention I piece in exchange for quilting?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sheryl and Madelyn, I wouldn't mind getting snowed in for a few days either! So Sheryl, let that snow come across the border! :P:P But you're right, Lucy won't want that right now..........she's got too many baby pigs to take care of! But I would love a good excuse to have to stay home from work so that I can sew all day! :P :cool: :P :cool:

OH, Sandra, I meant to say that your quilt top is beautiful!! Can't wait to see how you quilt it! And Gail, your blocks are so pretty. I'll look forward to seeing it when you get it done. :)

With working full time I haven't been able to participate in any of these projects yet, but hope to "one of these days"!

Kristina, we're all waiting to see your beautiful creation...... :)

• 1 month later...

Archived