Did anyone...WHAT...NOBODY FINISHED RRBC???????????

I wish I had time to do this sort of thing... with a FT job outside of home that takes up 11 hours of my day 5 days a week, I just don't have that time! And then I have customer quilts to do when I am home... Ugh...! :( Maybe some day... I will get to play in my studio and piece quilts like this. I would love to make up this RRCB quilt!!

Kristina, I would love to see yours when finally finished! ;)

I was just wondering last night how everyone was doing on their RRCB??? I finished mine on Tuesday night. As I finished, I just couldn't believe it was done! There was sooo much sewing in this quilt. In mine, I used orange where the pink was supposed to go (maybe a bit of mistake there!) and blue instead of brown. Here's a picture.....

post--13461905479411_thumb.jpg

I am determined to finish mine . . . eventually!! Love this quilt. I am temporarily distracted - my parents have moved in with me, and we are working on getting them into an assisted living facility. Taking up a lot of time and energy!!

I would post a photo of what I have so far, but my camera is in the hospital in Chicago. It has a piece of dust inside that is showing up in all my photos!!

I'd hate to think of all the BOM clubs I have around here that are still in the package. This last one was through my LCS and I've paid for every block!! I have to live to be 150 to get all my project done! I have great intentions and you know what they say about good intentions? "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" I know everybody here is absolutely, positively sick to death of all the snow this country has received, but I want a good 3 day blizzard so I can stay home and quilt, quilt, quilt!! Sorry Madelyn and Lucy!!:D:D

Sheryl, As long as the blizzard comes the right time, I don't mind staying home either. I'm working on a quilt now that is taking a lot of time to get units made to create the block. Which day do you want your personal blizzard to start? Have the neighbor come over with the snowblower and blow the yard empty but plug up your door so you can't get out!!

Archived