LED Lights Blinking on my 2008 Millennium

When I turned my machine on this morning, the lights started blinking. I checked all connections and they are secure.

I looked under the machine head so I could see the LED lights, and I see 3 in a row of the little nobs of lights that are blinking, and only those 3. The rest of the white lights are fine, as are the black lights.

Has anyone had this happen yet?

It's very distracting.

Hi Georgene.

In the past 2 weeks, my 2008 Millie has 3 lights blinking all of a sudden, too. They are on the rear left side, if you are standing where you do pantos. Some days they are OK. Other days they blink off and on, making me feel dizzy.

Let me know if you find something to fix this problem.

Many thanks!

Lin

Thanks, Hitomi.

Once I added .doc as an extension to that last file, I was able to open it and it worked. I can now see the pictures.

Thanks again.

Don't know if it will help my problem, but at least I have more information to work with, and can maybe talk knowledgebly (sp?) with the techs at APQS.

Georgene,

Here is something else to check. If you "look under the hood" of the top long cover, you will be able to see the two lead wires that come up from the LED light into the top of the machine. They clip into the top circuit board there. Sometimes the little connectors from the wires to the board can wiggle loose. Make sure they are firmly snapped in place.

Let me know if it fixes the trouble or we need to delve deeper!

Archived