Suggestions for quilting? picture added

I would like some suggestions how to quilt this? It's for me, so no pressure to please a customer. I was thinking about a pantograph of christmas lights or holly leaves and berries. Or maybe doing a design in all the log cabin squares or half squares but some of the colors spill into the next square. I have Intelliquilter to do this so any thoughts? Also, should I use monofilliment thread so it doesn't distract from the wreath design of the quilt? Thanks.

post--13461906769814_thumb.jpg

Joan, those are great ideas. I love the angels in the corners. I never thought of that. I might do some type of feathers in the white background. I don't do good feathers freehand, so I hope I can find something to work with Intelliquilter to fit in there. Thanks for the ideas.

Kerry, in the green Wreath, what about some "pine needle" freehand stitching? You go up the stem come back down one side filling in the needles and tiny branches , go up the other side filling in little branches w/needles, when you get to the top, you repeat in another direction, etc. and you keep meandering throughout, or all around until all of the wreath is quilted.

Archived