We have been hacked again

Now not sure if they hacked into the personal emails of these or the APQS site, but I just got emails from Starla M and Debbie H. Saying they are in London and have been robbed and need money. Geez how stupid do they think we are. I know that they didn't hack me as I don't have their email addy when I need to talk I call on the phone.

What would be a good solution? If we take our names off of our profile can we still send U2U?

I got off of facebook because so many of my friends got hacked and once I got 11 files infected through a message I thought was from one of them.

I think I am beginning to feel like my grandmother who said that society was going to H--- in a handbasket. And that was back in the early 60s. Wonder what she would have to say about the behavior of some today!!!

Want a laugh?

If you are logged in, click on Member List and then Descending.

Check out a couple of our latest registrants--the ones with website addresses.

DO NOT CLICK ON THEIR WEBSITE ADDRESSES!

Just click on their name and see all the gobbledygook on the profile. And notice the names of their websites.

Sheesh!

I wonder if we could get our favorite techie to maybe monitor the newbies?

I do know that to side-step scrutiny many are now not putting a website addy on their profile but will post an inane or repeated comment in an ancient post with a link at the bottom for whatever nonsense they are peddling.

Sheesh again!

Archived