1999 gammill classic for sale SOLD

1999 Gammill Classic for sale with quilters cruise control. Which makes it stitch regulated. 14'ft table, pantos,needles,circle lord basic. I just decided to upgrade to a Millie. It is a workhorse of a machine. I need to make room for the Millie I just bought. You can have this full size machine for the price of a mid arm machine. Has the 26/10 throat.King capability. In excellent condition. great for a beginning machine located in West Virginia $4500 or best offer. Carol large M bobbins over 100. on board bobbin winder and stand alone bobbin winder, extra bobbin cases, timing tool

I called Carol after I called around to get prices on a cargo van to take to WV. It's just too expensive...feeling really down about this.

I finally find a longarm for a price I can afford and it's 10 hours away and it's 14'.

I told her I may call her back but told her to go ahead and let someone else have it if they can get it.

Feel crappy.

Amie

Congrats Amie and Carol!

Amie, if you're going to haul the machine on a pickup truck, consider purchasing a couple of 14 ft long 2x6 or 2x8 lengths of lumber to place under the frame for support. That's what I did when I bought my Millie, and it hauled just fine. Granted, I only had to travel a couple of hours, but I don't think I would have had any problems with a longer trip.

Congratulations, and good luck with the big move!

Thank you ladies! I am excited to be getting a larger machine...the frame..oh gosh haha. But after I paint it lime green, I'll adjust to the size issue.

I wanted a Milli or Freedom more than anything. But this is a great deal and Carol seems very trustworthy. So, for me it works out perfectly :o)

I just hope I love it!! Even thought I couldn't get the APQS of my dreams, I hope ya'll will still answer questions. Plz.

Amie

• 4 weeks later...

Archived