superior thread

Love the SoFine plain and variegated thread for top and Bottom line prewound for bobbin (Superbobs). I find the Sofine variegated thread to be more user friendly than the King Tut and also use the Rainbows for variegated. Rainbows are beautiful but require a bit more tweaking. Have also used the Lava variegated with good results. Make sure to pick up some of the new monopoly (invisible).

King Tut love it. I think I have at least two cones in every color. I use the Super Bob's pre-wound bobbins, never thought I would but I love being able to just grab a ready made bobbin and pop it in. My bobbin winder must have an inch of dust on it. I like the look of So Fine but I have trouble with it. I think I have that in most colors as well. Some Lava, some metalics and Masterpiece for the DSM.

Dianne

I tried about everything and still didn't have much luck with King Tut. I decided it wasn't worth the frustration and found other threads I like just as well that work fine. I sold my Kng Tut to a couple gals who have Handi Quilter machines and it works great for them. I found Lava is a good replacement for King Tut and not so linty.

Archived