NQR - Prayers for our dog please

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually do not reply, even tho I read all the posts and hope and pray right along with all of you...but this is so heart breaking, I have a chihuahua named rocky too and we live in a rural area, very scary. Please know my heart goes out to you. Hoping some one saw him and picked him up and he will return to you, after all it is the season for miracals..god bless. Jacque

Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes - we, too, hope that he comes home, "wagging his tail behind him" - but at this point it's not likely. The loss of a pet is the price we pay for having their love in the first place - I just can't imagine not sharing my life with at least one or two four-footed beings!;)

And, Jacque, if you can, keep your Rocky indoors. We tried that with our smaller dogs, but they always want to run with the big dogs (that's what they are - big dogs - in their own minds!). I've never been able to keep them from enjoying our 28 acres, so I have to content myself with the thought that they had a "wonderful life"..... :)

Blessings on you all this Christmas season!

I am so sorry for the loss of your little dog. You are right though, he lived his life to the fullest, playing at "big dog". Every day, dogs live in the " now". For them there is no past, no tomorrow, no regrets. The kindest thing we can do for pets is to let them be.... dogs! Peace and Christmas blessings to you Barb.

Archived