NQR - Prayers for our dog please

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I could say that "no news is good news," but in this case there isn't any news at all. Posters out, ad in the local paper, calls to the local police and the county sheriff, all with no results. Still holding onto shreds of hope.....

Barb,

I feel your pain. My miniature schnauzer was missing last month for about 36 hrs. Unfortunately it was not good news when we found him. I miss him terribly as he was definitely "mine". The other family members were OK in his mind but he preferred "Mom". I often brought him to the studio with me as he was a non-shedding breed.

My heart goes out to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the prayers. There's been no sign of our little "Rocky," so I'm pretty sure he's gone for good. But I see him running with a pack of little dogs up in heaven - and they're all 600 lbs., like they thought they were here!;)

I know there's another dog out there for us, and we'll have to find him or her soon - our other dog is starting to get VERY bored! He needs a playmate.....

Oh, Barb, so sorry to hear about your little "Rocky". Sometimes a person wonders why we even have pets because it breaks our hearts when something happens to them...but we know the love we get from them while we do have them is worth it all. Take care.

Barb you have such a beautiful attitude. There is peace in believing little Rocky is bounding around in heaven.

After losing my beloved Daisy and Holly I thought I could never love another dog again. But, here's Hailey, our third Golden Retriever who has taught me to love unconditionally again.

I hope you find a new dog soon and if Rocky returns you'll just have that much more fun and love!

Archived