enlargement converter

Somewhere, I saw a chart or wheel type gadget that tells you how much to increase a design by in order to have it come out the size you want. For example, if your motif is 3 inches, and you need to increase it to 8 inches...it tells you what percentage you need to use when you photo-copy it in order to achieve that result.

Anyway...now I don't know where I saw it, and it would certainly make life easier on an upcoming project.

Does anybody have one, know where I can get one, or know what it would be called so I can do a search for one???

Thanks.

Originally posted by Zora

Somewhere, I saw a chart or wheel type gadget that tells you how much to increase a design by in order to have it come out the size you want. For example, if your motif is 3 inches, and you need to increase it to 8 inches...it tells you what percentage you need to use when you photo-copy it in order to achieve that result.

Anyway...now I don't know where I saw it, and it would certainly make life easier on an upcoming project.

Does anybody have one, know where I can get one, or know what it would be called so I can do a search for one???

Thanks.

I found one on this website. You just plug in the numbers in and it resizes it for you.

http://scriptygoddess.com/resources/proportioncalc.htm

Archived