Merry Christmas!

Santa brought me the Internet Fairy for a bit tonight, so I get to drop in and tell all of you Merry Christmas! God's blessings on each of you. You've all been such a blessing to me this year and I miss not being here with you every day...or 5-6 times a day! I think of you all daily, and am still praying, even though I can't keep up with all the the needs. God knows your needs, so all I need to do is pray! Here is a little recipe to help you have a happy holiday! Love and Hugs!!

Best Rum Cake ever:

1 cup sugar

1 tsp. baking powder

1 cup flour

1 cup water

1 tsp. salt

1 cup brown sugar

Lemon juice

4 large eggs

Nuts

1 bottle Rum

2 cups dried fruit

Sample the Rum to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the Rum again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the rum is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the rum to test for tonsisticity.

Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the rum. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the rum and wipe the counter with the cat.

Cerry Mhristmas!

Kenna - So funny! (poor cat)

hope all is going well with you - I have been off the forum for awhile, busy just quilting. Finished my last one for the year yesterday and delivered it to her house.

Now I need to take some time and super-duper clean my machine and it sounds like my husband wants me to totally re-do my laundry / sewing room....... because our drying is making some nasty loud squeaky noise (sometimes) and he needs to get back around it.

Now with the girls home on Christmas break is a great time - extra hands to move and clean - I hope!! Wish me luck! :P

Archived