Janet Fogg

My guild's program yesterday was the artist/quilter Janet Fogg. What an amazing artist! Pictures do not do justice to her quilts. They were amazing - and BIG! The thought that went into the piecing and color choices as well as her quilting designs...She brought quilts and said go ahead touch if need too! I didn't but I did get my nose really close ;)

Judy

Janet is a friend of mine, what I love about her is she is one of the most talented, sharing & humbly unpretentious artists you'll ever meet, lucky you that you were able to spend some time with her,, she is a *peach*! :)

Guest Linda S

I was lucky enough to meet Janet and see a trunk show of her quilts early on in my quilting career. She is an amazing lady and truly talented. Her quilts are awesome.

Originally posted by (name removed)
Janet is a friend of mine, what I love about her is she is one of the most talented, sharing & humbly unpretentious artists you'll ever meet, lucky you that you were able to spend some time with her,, she is a *peach*! :)

Linda, I'm jealous!! I took her class at Asilomar the first time I went; I loved it!! Of course, my quilt is still not done, but just the experience of seeing her thought process and learning from her was fantastic!

Archived